Bridgeport Gun Club © All rights reserved 2011 Range Rules
Located on 54 acres near Bridgeport Michigan, we were founded in 1950. We are dedicated to the conservation of wildlife and natural resources. We take interest in our young people to insure proper attitude in firearm and conservation. We open our club to our local Community, Schools, and Boy Scouts for their events. We open our ranges to our Saginaw Veterans Hospital for the disabled Veterans enjoyment. We open our ranges to our local law enforcement for their training.
3265 Roselle Rd., Saginaw, Mi. 48601